Have you ever thought any of these?
– “I don’t know the Bible well enough to enjoy Sunday morning at church.”
– “I wish my family and I understood the Bible better together.”
– “I want to use Sunday School materials to help disciple my children, but they all come home with completely different things. Divided efforts mean we don’t end up doing much at all.”
– “I’ve tried “Reading through the Bible”, but get distracted or discouraged by long sections that don’t seem to say much.”
– “I know we should go to church, but I feel like it’ll make it obvious we’ve not been around. I know I’ll just miss another Sunday because it’s hard to get out of bed, and feel guilty all over again.”
If you’ve ever been any of these places, you’re not alone. Now is a great opportunity to join your friends at First Baptist Church on a journey we are starting, called “The Story”. Starting the first September 11, 2016, we will be looking at 31 chapters of a simple book, created with scripture, to tell THE STORY of God and His people.
From the hallways of our church, to the living rooms of your home, out to seeing each other in the community – all will all know what part of God’s story we are being touched by each week. Being on the same page as a church will be a blessing in so many ways. It can even motivate those of us who might be tempted to “skip a week” to stay connected, even if we absolutely have to miss – simply by reading that chapter and joining the conversation!
We hope that you will not only join us as we begin this journey September 11, but that you will invite family and friends to join as well. This is a great way to transform lives forever, by experiencing THE STORY of God’s Word in a way that makes you thirsty for more.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. You may call us at 315-594-9371 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Check out this short promotional video, and feel free to explore THE STORY website to learn more. We can’t wait to see you, and live THE STORY with you and yours!